How to make the most out of your Outside Lands weekend!
We’ve gifted you our OSL soundtrack, told you what local food we’ll be eating at Taste of the Bay Area, and you already know what we’ll be drinking (Upside, A.P. VIN and other California wine!). This week we’ve got you covered when it comes to the details. Not as sexy, but will hopefully maximize your time at the shows and in Wine Lands!
1. What will the packing police let you bring?
• Blankets (bring layers!)
• Soft-sided coolers no larger than a 12-pack size
• Regular-size/unframed backpacks
• Two factory-sealed water bottles up to 1 liter each
• Empty Camelbak or other empty plastic container (i.e., Nalgene bottle)
• Ice in soft-sided cooler or Camelbak - no large bags allowed
• Binoculars (because errybody wants to see Kanye)
• Personal cameras with a detachable lens 2 inches or shorter
2. Where can you keep it?
PayPal is offering lockers on a first-come, first-served basis so start running the second you get in! All pre-paid lockers are sold out. You snooze, you lose.
3. How are you going to get there?
We recommend getting a pre-paid 3 day shuttle pass for $45 that will take you between Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in SF and the festival.
Or, if the weather’s nice - bike! There will be a bike parking valet for free!
4. Wait, you don’t have your ticket?!
General Admission and VIP tix are sold out so your best bet now is on Craigslist, Stubhub, or chancing it by showing up at the festival and paying up for a spare ticket.
Gates open at 11 am, music starts at 12 pm. Only one week left until our favorite thing to do in San Francisco!